Sunday, December 17, 2006

A difficult roe-deer hunt.

Today we also hunted roe-deer in the same place also.
I had both the shotgun and a rifle to hunt with this time ,but I saw a roe-deer far away in the forest on my post but it was just a second I saw it.

It was very cold and my legs was freezing! I sat there a couple hours and the dog was baying all the time.
But the dog jumped in to the river after the deer and when the dog came up someone on the team shot a deer.

When he who shot the deer he aimed at the hart-lounge region but the bullet came in the neck bone on the deer so he was dead at once.
When they had slaughtered the deer we started hunting another place.
This was a Roe.

This time I stod on a place where it was thick forest and in the middle of a roe-deer trail so I was hunting with shotgun now.
The baying was very weard and it lasted just a minute so everybody thought it was hare the dog was chasing.

When I had stod there about one and a half hour I heard a rifle shot.
Then one of my teammates came and picked me up then we drived to the place where the deer was shot.
This was a very difficult hunt this time because the dog was a little bit sick and the deers was very smart.

It was a buck he had shot and the buck still had horns and even bast on the horns to in the december!

No comments: