Sunday, January 7, 2007

Fox hunting.



Today I hunted fox with shotgun I didnt saw any fox but I saw lots of fox tracks.

Picture:Here is some of the many tracks I saw as you maybe can see they are not old. This picture is taken a place ive seen tracks many times before. Almost all the tracks I saw was leading up and away from my bait. That is not usual because the usually waits some days before they start eating now it only took some hours! So gwyniad must really be a good bait!!!



On this picture im standing where the bait is and the house is were im going to sit hunting from. As you can see its not far from the house to the bait only about 100 fot. Its not so much snow there so its hard see tracks there now.









The bait is very close to forest so the fox feel that he very safe when he`s so close to forest because he can easy escape from predators.

1 comment:

torjusgaaren said...

Remember that I am to have the pelt, Laje! hehe